Friday, June 13, 2014

Current Sephora Wish List


Since I have more make up than I will ever need, I have moved on to wanting to try tons of new skin care goodies. These three are ones I have wanted to try for a while now. I have a serious love/obsession with Origins, I can't get enough of their products. I really want to try a toner from the line. I also love everything in the GinZing line, the scrub is the only thing I have yet to try. I'm currently using a drug store make up remover, and it's okay but I feel like I could find something better. That's why I want to try to Boscia one!


I know I said I don't need anymore make up but I have been wanting to try Tarte blushes for a very long time. The worst problem is trying to pick out just one color! And the Bite Agave lip mask... oh how I wish it wasn't sold out on Sephora... I have the worst peely lips and from what I have heard this helps.

What products are on your wish list?

Products mentioned:


xo, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment